1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ TINTO PESQUERA, SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), so the following treatment information is provided: End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
– Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Carry out statistical studies.
– Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them .
– Send the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data storage criteria: they will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that objective, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your t treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ALEJANDRO FERNÁNDEZ TINTO PESQUERA, SL. C / REAL , 2 – 47315 DUERO FISHING (Valladolid).
2.MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept and freely and unequivocally, that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever will carry out some type of transfer of personal data, express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested by the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented technical policies and organizational measures to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.