Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all pages web that use dispensable cookies, before it browses through them.
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about of its visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. Through the use of these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for the display of the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest you most, etc.
According to the EU directive, the co Okies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
About the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart your browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Scan history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and reload the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https: //support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the “Time interval to clear” from the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/ en-EN / privacy / websites / # cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Opciones – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which it operates handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
See the documentation of the browser you have installed.